Table of Contents
About Jeff & I
Total Failure ?
So now you've learned about RED CAPES.
They are everywhere if you go looking for them. It's ok to wear a
RED CAPE, but don't go chasing them.
So how do we avoid being distracted by RED CAPES?
We keep our focus on the goal.
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee.
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a
wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and
looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
- The first thing we have to do is keep our mind on God. Keep our
minds stayed on His word and the promises we're believing. We must
maintain a single image of what God has said.
- Next we have to lean or trust in Him and the integrity of His word.
- We have to stay away from our own understanding and depending upon it.
- Never look back once you've begun to believe.
- Never base what you're believing on natural things.
- Never base your believing on situations and circumstances behind you.
You're not there any more.
- Be quick to hear, slow to get angry and even slower to speak.
- Be quick to forgive. Unforgiveness will keep you from reaching the ear
of God. You need the ear of God! Forgive, no matter how impossible